• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED:westy table leg holder

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vwadnad

Reaction score
I'm after the table leg fixing that screws to the floor, to keep the leg upright, in a '72 westy.

Or has anyone got a picture of what one looks like, or managed to use something else??

Thankyou

i just took 1 out of a 71 westy and when i find it :oops: i will post a picture

These are a nightmare to get hold of..... :roll:

the trouble is that they get thrown out with the flooring and then lost forever. They have an opposite thread on them which I've tried to get my local engineering company to replicate as I was going to sell them in the Baydreamers shop, however they didn't have a tap and die wotsit thingy that matched.... :?

good luck in your search, I'll keep an eye out for one... :wink:

Thanks for that, if anyone has one and can lend it to me (east sussex area), then I have a friend who knows a good engineer and can probably get some made, might help a few more people who are missing them.

If not anyone who has one and can supply a picture with measurements.........big ask I know but would be much appreciated :D

here is a pic of the piece. 5 US dollars to cover postage if you want this one

Attachments

• 100_3111.jpg
    100_3111.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 305

Latest posts