• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Westy Trailer mudguards

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cotswoldiver

Reaction score
I know there are plenty of other mudguards out there, but does anyone have a pair of westy mudguards tucked away that they don't want?

Have an old '70's westy trailer that in the flesh looks much worse than the sellers photo's, and a pair of after market mudguards have been fitted that just don't look right.

No rush ...

Youll be lucky mate. One of mine was damaged and i ended up repairing it as i tried all the westy trailer dealers in europe etc and nothing. Hate to be the one to give you the bad news but good luck with the search.

clyde said:
Youll be lucky mate. One of mine was damaged and i ended up repairing it as i tried all the westy trailer dealers in europe etc and nothing. Hate to be the one to give you the bad news but good luck with the search.

I know Jon, but maybe something will come out of a barn somewhere ..... :lol:

try the westfalia register, the guys are based in germany but speak good english..... one great guy rolf would of helped but he passed away last year, but the others micheal etc... will help out if they can..

cheers buzz

Latest posts