• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED : Westy trailer (or similar)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Turkish,
I got one for sale. Good condition overall, including lid, rack and trailerstand. (toplid starts to getting older) All electra works properly, original backlights, lock with 2 keys(!) and reflectors. Rubber springbuffers replaced in 2008 :!: Has also got the o.g. bracket to hold to decklid when open. The glidebearings are perfect and glide like they should :mrgreen:

72u2pk.jpg

Price 350 pounds ONO
Check e.g. Norfolklines: for around 35 UK you have a returnticket Dover Duinkerken. From there, it is another 200 km (approx 150 miles) to my house.

I would love it!

Two conditions:

Would you accept £300
Any one going over that would be able / prepared to fetch it for me!

Globus2 said:
Hi Turkish,
I got one for sale. Good condition overall, including lid, rack and trailerstand. (toplid starts to getting older) All electra works properly, original backlights, lock with 2 keys(!) and reflectors. Rubber springbuffers replaced in 2008 :!: Has also got the o.g. bracket to hold to decklid when open. The glidebearings are perfect and glide like they should :mrgreen:

72u2pk.jpg

Price 350 pounds ONO
Check e.g. Norfolklines: for around 35 UK you have a returnticket Dover Duinkerken. From there, it is another 200 km (approx 150 miles) to my house.

Hi, do you still have the trailer for sale???
ta :D

Hi Turkish,

Sorry for the delay. :oops:
You can have it. Please PM me how to proceed.
Cheers

Turkish decided to buy another one and not mine :roll:
So, this one's for sale again

Latest posts