• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED - WINDSCREEN

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sixtysixsteve

Reaction score
Hi All.

After a VW Sekurit Windscreen, poss' at Volkworld on Sunday for cash on collection.

BTW. Don't try and fit a new Brazilian Pilkington screen to your early bay, they are too tall. Just cracked one due to the force required to try and get it seated. thanks mr " I've been in the industry 20 years, these are the best you can get" glass man, £95 down the crapper :(

Sixtysixsteve said:
Hi All.

After a VW Sekurit Windscreen, poss' at Volkworld on Sunday for cash on collection.

BTW. Don't try and fit a new Brazilian Pilkington screen to your early bay, they are too tall. Just cracked one due to the force required to try and get it seated. thanks mr " I've been in the industry 20 years, these are the best you can get" glass man, £95 down the crapper :(

Hi

Did you get this sorted out?

Thanks Alan

waltz19 said:
Sixtysixsteve said:
Hi All.

Hi

Did you get this sorted out?

Thanks Alan

Hi Alan,

Yeah I did thanks. Managed to coax a refund for the Pilkington one too, fair play to glass man - didn't expect him to honour a refund on a screen returned folded in half :mrgreen: Defo a genuine fault though, after a bit of research I found that quite a few people have had issues with them.

Hi

Which make did you get to fit?

Was it a clear or top tinted one?

Thanks Alan

waltz19 said:
Hi

Which make did you get to fit?

Was it a clear or top tinted one?

Thanks Alan

It's clear not top tint.

Got it from Bob at Autohaus nr Warwick, he sometimes advertises them on ebay but can't find a link at the moment.

Prob best to give him a call: 07980 659610.

Latest posts