• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bug67

Reaction score
Looking for a camper/bus with original paint. Maximum budget around £8500. Alternatively for the right camper/bus we do have a 67' beetle that we could part ex towards a higher priced van.

Contact via forum or call 07816228986

Thanks in advance, Donna and Lee

Still for sale, full of OG paint and within your budget.

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49778" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Paul

72 Rivera Camper With Type4 Dual Carb Runs Good $ 4500 US OBO.
USA

1084456.jpg

1084457.jpg

1084455.jpg

1084454.jpg

I've got a stunning 1971 Lowlight bay (the last of the lowlights - half moon vents, pre 1969 lights, bumpers etc) Rust free, recently imported from the Nevada Deset where it's spent it's whole life in the bone dry. The underside is completely untouched with no rust, and is completely visible all over so you can see just how straight it is with 100% original bare metal (ie no waxoil to hide welding!) It is on the road, has V5 in my name, full MOT and tax exempt so is ready to go.. Drives absolutely superbly, with £3k spent on a super fast (80mph + with ease!) on a 2 litre chromed up engine with twin carbs!) if you want it mint, it just needs a spray job (it's literally ready to be sprayed) and an interior and you'll easily have a £20k bus..oh and this is a tin top too! I'm looking for £10k, no offers, as they don't come much more rust free than this... Happy to send you all the pics you want, and meet up etc.. I am in Norwich too so only a few miles away!! I will do this myself next month if it doesn't sell. Just happen to see your ad, and I want to fund my house project... sad or what!!

my number is 077368 45249 and I am Stephen. Will take p x on the beetle.....

Latest posts