Warbys 1969 VW early bay!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got rid of the nasty after market ignition the bus came with today, got a og housing with new switch and key for my birthday today from the wife! :D

All fitted and works a treat. Now have a hole in the dash where the old switch was mounted so might fit the electric washer switch in their! Forgot to take pics :cry:

dazza1975 said:
Got rid of the nasty after market ignition the bus came with today, got a og housing with new switch and key for my birthday today from the wife! :D

All fitted and works a treat. Now have a hole in the dash where the old switch was mounted so might fit the electric washer switch in their! Forgot to take pics :cry:

Pic of the nice new ignition!

After loads and loads of searching I eventually got an OG air filter for the bus :mrgreen: Well happy

So went from this

To this! It is immaculate :D

Just got to sort out the 3 hole tin ware i also managed to pick up :)

Nice to meet you too.
Shame we didn't get more time to chat! seemed like I done the whole show at 300mph!
Hard work when you have little ones yankin you about!

Great weather and show though.

Sweet. 8)

The prep begins for Hol's and VW Skegvegas!!

Had a droning noise from front end so replaced wheel bearings and seems to have cured it! Checked timing and re set as seemed to be running hot, was a smidge out so re done. Washed and polished and ready for Friday!

Hope to see some of you guys at VW Skegvegas and have a couple of Beers!!

Happy Holidays!!

Lets hope the weather is better this weekend! This is what we woke up to on saturday morning last wek at skegness

a7y4umyd.jpg

Not impressed, 6inch water throughout awning! Had ti bail my lad out at 1am as he was floating on the airbed!!!

Luckily the electrics tripped but from a result of all the water had to get a new fridge as water doesnt do the insides any good. Other than that a day of moving to a higher/ dryer pitch and everthing washed down and cleaned and put back up! Wasnt going to let it ruin our family holiday! Had our wellies thank god. Kids found it funny and even me and the wife are now laughing about!

Latest posts