Well,actually,taking longer than expected,projects RULE!!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee C

Reaction score
Soooooooo, who's got a half finished/half started bus???

A one where every job takes 10 times longer than you think & your always looking for parts??
You don't want to order stuff, cos you know you'll need summit else soon as you do!!!
When you started you thought you'd be away camping with the family by now, n where's all the money gone :shock: ??????

Here's mine :D :D :D

008-9.jpg

Once life stops getting in the way n I rob a bank it should be on the road in no time!!??!!?? 8)

Anyone else got one like this???

I only do major work on mine during the winter and make sure its done before the summer :)

just get it on the road and fix it as you go :p

My thinking is, while it's in the garage I might aswell do everything, next year is year of the baby :D :D , so no bus fixing time then!!

I found that getting too anal about stuff was slowing me down, took three years to throw it together but we are enjoying camping in her this summer.

This winter its engine out for stuff like alternator conversion, new clutch plate, re-locate fuel filter, sort out heating pipes etc. the list goes on.....keep going mate ;)
20112008134_rs.jpg

P1000262.jpg

The 2nd pic is what I'm aiming for!!!!!!!!!!!!

With my family, not yours like!! Although I'm sure they're lovely people!!

Got mine in March this year thinking it needed a quick freshen up, much work and dodging showers later..... I still haven't got her on the road :|
IMG_0003-1.jpg

ended up replacing all the brake system except master cylinder, all the seals, all the shock absorbers, all the wheels/tyres, fix the electrics, fix the sliding door, replaced all the c.v.boots, do some rust repairs, and this to a bus that had been driving around south africa!! At least there hasn't been much of a summer to miss. :roll:

Latest posts