Westy fitting/floor/drain help

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgeyv

Reaction score
Hi all

I just got myself a Westy Campmobile interior to fit into my deluxe tin top. It's got the wardrobe down one side, 3/4 bed, hinged table and sink/coolbox unit.

I was just wondering if anyone knows how far I need to take the floor, does it go underneath the bed and wardrobe unit all the way to the vents or do they sit on the metal floor with the wooden floor butted against them?

Also, does anyone have measurements of where the drain/plumbing holes go in the floor and the dimensions of the holes? Dreading drilling big holes in my lovely clean floor!

OG ply floor goes right back to the bulkhead :)

Cheers Clem, thought it would do. Now to figure out where to drill those holes!

When I pulled my interior out, the floor finished a about 30cm short of the bulkhead. It is a later early one, 71 MY, campmobile 70, maybe they changed over the years?
I changed the floor but still have the OG one in my store room if you want some measurements, depending on which version yours is? In fact if you live near you can have it as a template. Need it gone but can't bring myself to chuck it!

Unfortunately I'm a bit too north to swipe your floor but some measurements would be great! WIll PM you.
Cheers.
George

Latest posts