• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westy, OG and general parts clearout. Dubfreeze.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubberdaz

Reaction score
I will be going to Dubfreeze on the Sunday or i can post at extra cost, cheers Daz

Window winders, one OG (black) in good useable condition £4 and De-lux repro £4
DSCN1534.jpg

OK, this part is allmost allways missing. It fits under and holds the sliding door track cover secure.
Not seen one for sale before, but if you want your van complete here you go! Complete with black
plastic strip (needs heating to fit) all in VGC £10
DSCN1541.jpg

2x solar panels 13w 12v, together pump out about 2amps. I had these fitted on my Westy, hidden inside the roofrack. They worked very well, shame to sell em but they won't fit on my new van.
C/W charge controller £100. These cost over £400 when new!
DSCN1551.jpg

Sliding door inner handle SOLD!!. Red heater knobs £2 each. Radio blank plate c/w clip vgc £5
Late bay engine lid catch £5 Rear view mirror £2
DSCN1556.jpg

Window wash bottle pipe (air pressure inlet) £2. Front indicator seals repro, new SOLD!!. Opening front door 1/4 light seals, the straight ones £2.
DSCN1561.jpg

Opening 1/4 light window from the rear c/w good seal, some surface rust but in VGC came from a Cali van. For fitment to offside £20.

If this is for the lhs and the chrome light is OK I'll have it. Can get picked up from DF. YHPM about payment.

Hi Daz, I have sent a cheeky text :mrgreen:

I'll have the engine lid lock and strap...

Any news on that westy of yours? I keep checking SSVC but no movement yet, Lee's bus is coming on great, wish I lived a bit nearer.

Say hi to Sue form me and tree.

Jon

faux said:
Hi Daz, I have sent a cheeky text :mrgreen:

I'll have the engine lid lock and strap...

Any news on that westy of yours? I keep checking SSVC but no movement yet, Lee's bus is coming on great, wish I lived a bit nearer.

Say hi to Sue form me and tree.

Jon

Lock and strap are yours Jon.

Westy is coming along...slowly!

Will do mate, say hi back to Tree :D

Hi Daz,
Is the Cab door handle the type with the grub screw to hold the barrel in or the other? If not sure, could you take a picture of the broad end looking length ways please. (bought two now and both are useless to me - for anyone that asks -there is definatly a diference in 69on Bay cab door handles!!)
Cheers mate - Rob

Doris said:
Hi Daz,
Is the Cab door handle the type with the grub screw to hold the barrel in or the other? If not sure, could you take a picture of the broad end looking length ways please. (bought two now and both are useless to me - for anyone that asks -there is definatly a diference in 69on Bay cab door handles!!)
Cheers mate - Rob
Rob, it was off a 71 and in any case sorry bud but it's gone!! :|

Latest posts