Westy roof colour

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jay dee 101

Reaction score
Hi, I'm thinking of having my 69 westy pop top re-painted, does anyone know the paint code it should be?

Thanks again

Hi, I am having my 69 Westy repainted at the moment. According to my M-plate my main colour is L87 Pearl white , with details ( bumper, rims, etc) in L581 Cloud white, which is what I am doing the pop-top with. I don't know if the pop-top would have been painted originally or just the colour of the fibreglass?

There's no code because it wasn't painted.

Thanks for the updates, my roof is very worn with bare exposed fibreglass in many places so I was hoping to get something on it to protect it so it doesn't deteriate any further. The guy I'm using seems confident he can bring it back???? I've seen a lotus élan he done for a mate and that turned out well, so hoping this roof does.

Hoping to have it all done for volksworld :)

I painted mine with a fibreglass paint designed for boat decks/lockers! Sealed the fibreglass off well, there is a link to the paint i used somewhere , if i find it ill post it here ;)

Latest posts