• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westy Sink unit - EB darker wood - not complete

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubdubz

Reaction score
due to a change of interior plans and desires we have decided that we dont want the sink unit [and may well ditch the 68 westy interior] a thread for another time...

so we have a westy sink unit in the darker wood colour so 70/71? I believe, I was going to refurb it and gradually make it 'whole' again.
It comes with the spice rack not fitted, the top, not fitted, the sink top but no taps. The cooler is in good order, the drip tray is there.
The water container is whole and doesn't leak it will need a cap making. The sink doesn't have all the drain parts, but I'm sure you can get them or use smaller house waste stuff?

I won't post, but if you want to arrange your own courier I'll help. I will also help 'ferry' to a show if I'm going but not sure what I'm doing so probably best not to rely on this!
The unit is in Peterborough and I would prefer cash on collection, payment in full if you're getting a courier to collect.

I think it's worth £70 ono, will listen to reasonable offers [not mickey takes tho plse!] I think with some time, love and surf stickers this would look very nice - it's not mint by any means anyway a few pics

IMG_3580.jpg

IMG_3581.jpg

door clips not dead flies!
IMG_3582.jpg

IMG_3583.jpg

speaker and tiewraps not included [unless it was a deal breaker!! :lol: ]
IMG_3584.jpg

missing fridge handle
IMG_3585.jpg

guilty of using for storage!
IMG_3586.jpg

Latest posts