westy sliding door handles

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radish

Reaction score
http://have-a-nice-bay.nl/product_info.php?products_id=10712" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you haven't seen these yet, they look pretty good and busok will have them at Stanford hall.

Nice product and a keen price too. Less that what old handles were changing hands for ... and then snapping! :(

Yes, it was designed to make opening the door easier as the westy unit is so close.

Og ones pop up sometimes but they are similar money,but these might be a better option if the bus gets used a lot.

I paid a fiver for mine! :lol:

they make getting the door open so much easier than the standard one in my bus. I have the cooker devon style and sliding your hand down the side to pop the door got old real quick.
surprised they weren't reproduced sooner

slammedkustom said:
I paid a fiver for mine! :lol:

they make getting the door open so much easier than the standard one in my bus. I have the cooker devon style and sliding your hand down the side to pop the door got old real quick.
surprised they weren't reproduced sooner

First one I bought was £10. I think it was cheap as the seller had written '£10' on it in indelible marker pen. :roll: :lol:

does anyone know how how these cost posted to the UK? I've e mailed them but got an out of office reply. I'm not going to Stanford hall neither so can't pick one up. :|

They come to a few UK shows, so at 25 euros postage, Id get one from them direct.

I picked mine up on Sunday and have to say its a good bit of kit.

Its an exact match for the og one, minus the cracks :lol: and it fits perfectly 8)

I had a chat with the guys on the stand during a downpour in the morning and Jeffrey mentioned that it was the 3rd incarnation of the handle as the first ones cracked around the centre first and the 2nd batch were weak around the upper lever.

Recommended :D

I got one at the weekend too, well pleased with it!

IMG_20150504_101607_zpsdl1dvpvw.jpg

Yep, I bought one too ;)

DSC_0028_zpsgtxjniyf.jpg

Nice bit of kit - couldn't resist!

I think I now have 3 spare handles, mind :lol:

Even though I gave you the heads up I didn't get one! My mate butty was to busy and forgor to collect mine, so I will have to wait and pay full price. :(

Im sure Jeffery will do me a good price for your one Radish , leave it with me again and will send him a message , as its you and i forgot because i had nothing else going on that day lol ....... :lol:

Latest posts