what addapters to fit porsch alloys to large wide 5

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

just in time

Reaction score
Hi peeps :mrgreen: needs some addvice i,ve got 2 sets of p alloys i need to ever use or sell.

i want to fit them on my 68 westy, which has drppoed spindles and creative wead eater beem :mrgreen:
so i'm trying to sought out my opsions :roll:

first is the cooky cuter 6 front 7 back polished with gold centre caps look great
second set =911 16's 7 front,9back i like the look of these
i have the 911 ,7inch on the front fitted with the large stare addapters had to open up the holes to fit the bolts :shock:
i'm happy with the fronts running 205 ,55,16 .185,50 would be better!
how will i fit to the back as i now there if problems with the drum
HAS ANY 1 EVER REDRILLED TO DRUM AND MACHEANED IT DOWN OR ARE PEOPLE USING ADDAPTER,
HELP AND ADDVISE WOULD BE GREAT :roll: :mrgreen: THANKS:D

just in time said:
how will i fit to the back as i now there if problems with the drum
HAS ANY 1 EVER REDRILLED TO DRUM AND MACHEANED IT DOWN OR ARE PEOPLE USING ADDAPTER,
HELP AND ADDVISE WOULD BE GREAT :roll: :mrgreen: THANKS:D

The best solution is to run a 944 disc conversion up front and either a hub conversion or 944 disc brake conversion on the rear.

On the list of projects we are currently working on at Transporterhaus, both of the rear conversions are on the list. We'll have the drum offering available first because it's a pretty simply conversion and needs no donor parts.

Latest posts