What Colour looks best??????

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobo

Reaction score
Hi folks,
Iv just bought an early-bay camper after having a t25 for a few months. At the first of the dreaded MOT tests i need some sills, rear arch and a small patch on the underside. This got me to the thinking of if i was completely happy with the transit ice white currently on the bus :? . Im now thinking i want a 2 tone bus but am not 100% on colour. im pretty sure i want a white top half but if you have any ideas and pics of which colour you like then that would help a lot. If there is any true "Hippy" busses then that would also be nice to see some cycaladelic busses.

Thanks In advance Hobo :D

My choice would be either L87 pearl white top and bottom or elm green with a white roof only.

Where is the m-plate? Before i got my bus i done a hpi check and it stated that mine has had 5 colour changes and only states that the latest colour is green. My t25 is green and not sure if i should have another green one. it would be interesting to see what "ela" was originally? :oops: :roll: :?

Cheers

Early bays should be one colour, with only the roof on a tin top being white (and the bumpers) Its the law :lol:
But paint it how you like. I like Pearl White ;) , Neptune Blue etc etc but not red but thats just me.

hobo said:
Where is the m-plate? Before i got my bus i done a hpi check and it stated that mine has had 5 colour changes and only states that the latest colour is green. My t25 is green and not sure if i should have another green one. it would be interesting to see what "ela" was originally? :oops: :roll: :?

Cheers

Behind the left hand seat on the bulkhead.

i was set to paint the bus this summer in beige but the good lady saw a bus at the breeze sat in the line up painted in l51 blue ,i think that was the code :lol: she even wrote it in her diary so i couldnt talk her out of it later THE BOSS HAS SPOKEN

*Sam* said:
My choice would be either L87 pearl white top and bottom or elm green with a white roof only.
Their ya go mate, white roof with elm green bottom 8)
1AB86EBA-650A-472F-82CD-E6C5FD2961CB-1679-000001A813CEBE6E.jpg

Wilf

Now that is a good colour choich with the oak green and white roof.
As for the m plate i can only see the vin plate behind drivers seat, the passenger seat has ply etc secured to it so will require further investigation unless there is another way anyone knows to get the original colour?

Cheers

Have a play around with http://www.busselecta.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ?

White hat, red belly is my choice :lol:

It's elm green not oak, I only point this out as VW did have a colour called oak green.

That 'busselecta' Is pretty good for a rough idea on what to get i was fairly impressed with yellow top and the elm green bottom but with the pop top being white plastic wont be like that. Its good there are different ride heights and wheels etc too so thanks.

Hobo

clyde said:
Early bays should be one colour, with only the roof on a tin top being white (and the bumpers) Its the law :lol:
But paint it how you like. I like Pearl White ;) , Neptune Blue etc etc but not red but thats just me.

not red is that why you keep away from me, :msn4: or is it a DASH thing :mrgreen:

robins said:
clyde said:

not red is that why you keep away from me, :msn4: or is it a DASH thing :mrgreen:

Was hoping to see you at Oktoberfest, i suppose the lack of Show and shine for you to come runner up in put you off. Saw your mate who reckons your still sulking over Big Sunday :(

clyde said:
robins said:
clyde said:

Was hoping to see you at Oktoberfest, i suppose the lack of Show and shine for you to come runner up in put you off. Saw your mate who reckons your still sulking over Big Sunday :(

:lol: :lol: would of liked to have come mate but my sister came home from greece saturday so had to be here shes only here for two weeks
as for the van its not running very well anyway

Latest posts