what is the best tool in your box

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 1/2 " ring spanner I'm quite fond of and like to stroke :mrgreen:
Should I be worried :shock:

I've got a couple of trolley jacks, one big one in the shed and a smaller one for on the road. Of course since I've had the little one I've never had a flat tyre so there you go!

Probably tomorrow though, now I've mentioned it.

Also can't go past the angle grinder or the cordless drill/screwdriver.

So I suppose it's a dead heat between those 4

I still stand by my 'brain' suggestion, but...

It has to the welder - we all know that welding is pretty cool!! 8) (Mind you, I didn't think it was quite so cool last week when I got a bit of 'arc-eye' :evil:

Mind you, I sometimes go out to the garage and just stare at my lovely socket set all set out in the drawers of my tool box...

;)

I was thinking of this thread today when I was working o my van, I haven't really got a fave tool, but i do have a spanner that makes me smile, it has thename RON engraved on it, I'm not quite sure who Ron is, but im dam sure he doesnt know I have one of his spanners lol

Hard to choose really, amassed some quite gucchi tools now

Britool Pistol Grip Ratchet Screwdriver, bought a stubby shank for it off the snap on man so its even more useful
BRSDF1.jpg

Quite fond of my blue point ratchet spanners (second set after the first got nicked :roll: ) and all my magnetic pick up tools have saved me some hours!

Bought me a set of these today as well...
beautyshot.jpg

http://www.gearwrench.com/catalog/xl_pass-thru_system/gearratchet/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

oh best tools are roll over bars,hydrolic press and compressor with tools oh and hand tool it has to be my facom splitting chissle.ohhhh i cant choose a favorite,im also looking forward to useing my new devilbiss sprayguns :D i love tools :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: mind reader,well sort of,i get all my consumables from there but not usually tools.

Ahh right I get most of my tools from there (apart from the stuff I get from snap on) and they supply both my old and current employer.
Good bunch of lads in there anyway, never had any problems getting old vw colours mixed up or tools replaced under warrenty :mrgreen:

who do you work for?if you dont mind me asking?is it what you advertize on hear?

Latest posts