what kind of camper do you drive?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what kind of camper do you drive?

• Westfalia

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Dormobile

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Devon

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Danbury

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Canterbury Pitt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunroof

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 16 30.8%

• Total voters
subheatadey said:
You should add sunroofs it would be interesting to know, then I suppose you could split it inot Left and right handers?

Sunroofs added, though sunroofs are not campers :D
Gutted, adding sunroof as an option washed away all the votes :cry: :cry: :cry:

@MODS some help there plz. is it possible to get back the votes date some how? :sick0019: :sick0019: :sick0019:

Devon
Airbus on the basis is been on a ramp for
12 month :lol:
Geordie

Lefty westy pop top

On tappatalk so no voting thing

Sent from my arse using Tapatalk

hmm,its got a danbury badge on the back,a dormobile roof and a devon interior so i drive a mongrel kind of camper :msn4: :lol:

lemonyellow said:
hmm,its got a danbury badge on the back,a dormobile roof and a devon interior so i drive a mongrel kind of camper :msn4: :lol:

Sounds like a Heinze Special :)

lemonyellow said:

Mine is very similar as it was a panel conversion but now it isn`t ;) But it did have a Dormobile (I Think) type of roof on it then the roof panel came from a crossdressing Devon and the pop top is from a late Devon but that`s only when it decides it`s staying attached to the bus. The interior was a 74 Malaga Westy but has my own ramshackle combination in there most of the time, but we are just about to go with a Rusty Lee stroke Delilah stroke Ozziedog mixture so I`m guessing we is mostly in the Mongrel category :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,We likes mongrels :mrgreen:

Comes under other

Microbus with full width rock n roll bed in the back and one day (if they fit :?: ) 3/4 middle seats in the erm middle :)

RHD Dormobile, best looking and most practical in my opinion.

Danbury here. Did not realise they were so popular. But could do with updating.

Latest posts