What short rear shocks are you running?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_troupster

Reaction score
Hi all,

As the title really...

My rear suspension has settled nicely since I rebuilt it a couple of years ago with adjustable spring plates. I want to go a little lower this season but my standard rear shocks are already bottoming out. From memory I think my eyelets are currently at around 38cm apart...

I did a search and couldn't find anything much to do with lowered rear setups. I'd like to hear what you all are running and if you're happy with them etc.

Cheers
Jim

Best bet is to get the bus to the height you want, mark your shocks and measure the movement, then look into the shocks available for your needs. Mine are KYG and work perfectly well, the one I took off bottomed out and crashed and banged........

No pics at the moment, but mine is down one spline and got adjustable springplates mounted.

stuif said:
No pics at the moment, but mine is down one spline and got adjustable springplates mounted.

I'm going similar setup. red9 is going on the front and one spline plus adjustables on the rear. Will deffo be checking if I can use my front shocks on the back

I don't know if your in for some airshocks . . . I've installed a pair of Gabriel airshocks and Slamwerks adjustable springplates. For me the stance is just perfect and this setup is really comfortable

Latest posts