What should i get for my 40th?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ed.

Reaction score
My 40th birthday is coming up (just after bloody Christmas) and the wife keeps asking me what I want.

There is nothing special that i want, I suggested something but got a slap round the face :lol:

I need a new engine for the bus but she's not keen to treat me to one, and we are skint at the moment.

I quite fancy getting into skydiving again, but again can't afford to.

Just wondered if you had any ideas

The snow dome at milton keynes has an indoor wind tunnel,Bought my dad a day there for his 60th.All the family can go and spectate too.Excellent day and was about £70 ish.The pro skydivers there are awsome.

Don`t worry too much about what you want !! :shock: Because what you `will' get from now on is a rapidly fading memory ,,, ;)
so you won`t remember what it was that you got anyhow :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Ask me how I know,,, what did you ask me ???? :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Used to go to the wind tunnel in Florida years ago when i was over there skydiving, was hoping to go to MK with the kids on tesco clubcard points. Not the the same as jumping out of a plane though.

Ozzie could be your age or the Stella :lol:

Ask for a mid-life crissis - whoops forgot that you will get one of thoese anyway ;)

two things i want for my 40th (in 2 years)
1. bus finished
2. trip to new york

both i doubt i`ll get :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just had mine and asked everyone for money so I could get myself a picture/painting...that way I had summat I would have probably never had the extra dosh to buy and summat I could keep and say I got that for the big 4 0...
Bus parts were tempting, but that has to get what's needed anyway :msn4:

Ozzie...my memory was s**t before, but at least I have an excuse now :mrgreen:

Hey gang,,, with the memory thing,,,,, it`s all down hill now, :shock: then you`ll end up with alzheimer's :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Then you`ll meet nice new people everyday !!! :lol: ;) :lol:

By the way,,,,,,,,, did anybody expect a serious answer to this question from any of `us ' :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Glasses , alzheimers, memory loss, fading hairline, mid life crisis, It`s efffing great innit !! :lol: ;) :lol:

ozziedog said:
By the way,,,,,,,,, did anybody expect a serious answer to this question from any of `us ' :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Glasses , alzheimers, memory loss, fading hairline, mid life crisis, It`s efffing great innit !! :lol: ;) :lol:

You start to lose the hair from the top of your head, but it sprouts afresh in your ears and nose, aches and pains, etc....

See what I mean ^^^^ I`d forgotten about all that :lol: I have to shave my lug holes once a week, and if I don`t trim my nostril hairs as well, I have to do em in plaits :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, Something for you young uns to look forward too :lol: ;) :lol:

Latest posts