What tyre sizes are you lot on ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wingnut

Reaction score
Nearly finished the restoration, dropped it all round on drop spindles and horse shoe plates from transporterhaus and rolling on 15" Fuch alloys but having a problem with the size of tyres to put on. I'm going for 92H or T extra load but don't know what sizes to go for. I've got 2 x 15x4.5 and 2x 15x5.5. Because of the lack of clearance on the back the wheels are a bugger to fit as well. :?: :fighting0040:

Wingnut said:
Nearly finished the restoration, dropped it all round on drop spindles and horse shoe plates from transporterhaus and rolling on 15" Fuch alloys but having a problem with the size of tyres to put on. I'm going for 92H or T extra load but don't know what sizes to go for. I've got 2 x 15x4.5 and 2x 15x5.5. Because of the lack of clearance on the back the wheels are a bugger to fit as well. :?: :fighting0040:

Hi think you will struggle with a load index of 92 on the 4.5s to be honest, let us know what you go for in the end as im looking for similar .Does any one know of a tyre calculator what does a comparison in the wheels js..eg same tyre on a 4.5 x 15 and a 5.5 x 15 wheel.......Thanks..Dave

Latest posts