Wheel clamps

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nesquik

Reaction score
Hi all I wanted to ask if anyone has a Nemesis Pro Universal Wheel Clamp I've been told its a tough bit of kit and a bit tedious to attach but well worth it. There's a good deal on go outdoors website and with more n more thefts going on, anymore visible anti theft devices can't be abad thing. :D
Many thanks for all your help
Gary

I've got one. It's a real pain and I've never really successfully got it to fit either the stock steelies on my 72 or my Westy trailer

Might be me being daft though!

Cheers

Matt

They may be a pain to fit but prob makes it harder to remove :lol: i did look at them but ended up getting a Bulldog Euro clamp! Also "sold secure" and quick to fit!
Any wheelclamp is better than no wheelclamp in my book :msn4:

To be honest, I was cr*pping myself about scratching the paint on my newly painted wheels. Might be time to try it again!

Birdman said:
To be honest, I was cr*pping myself about scratching the paint on my newly painted wheels. Might be time to try it again!
Lol, luckily my wheels aren't in great nick so hiding them under a wheel clamp ain't such abad thing :lol:

Latest posts