• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Wheel,Tyres and Porche Tombstone seats for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granite

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Camper
I've got a. table booked at the Slough Swapmeet but I have some parts for sale that I won't have room to bring in the van.

I have four steel wheels complete with good tyres IMG_4170.jpegwith 6mm tread. £300
I also have a pair of Porche tombstone seats in black. Good quality, no rips or wear. I'm not sure if they are leather or vinyl. £400

Available in south London at any time.

Granite

IMG_5139.jpegIMG_5138.jpegIMG_5137.jpeg

IMG_5136.jpeg

Last edited:
Morning mate, not that I’m after any but it might just be worth mentioning what sort of steel wheels they are. As in Wide five 205 or narrow 112 PCD. Or whatever wheels they’re from.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, tyres look great. :)

Morning mate, not that I’m after any but it might just be worth mentioning what sort of steel wheels they are. As in Wide five 205 or narrow 112 PCD. Or whatever wheels they’re from.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, tyres look great. :)
The wheels are off my Van. I put some alloys on. The size is shown on one of the tyres. I'm not sure how old they are but there is no sign of deterioration. Apparently, the age is shown somewhere on the tyre. I don't know where.

The wheels are off my Van. I put some alloys on. The size is shown on one of the tyres. I'm not sure how old they are but there is no sign of deterioration. Apparently, the age is shown somewhere on the tyre. I don't know where.
Yes bud, but we can’t see the stud pattern from the pictures. There are two standard stud patterns which are wide five 205 PCD up to early 71 then 112 narrow five PCD after but that’s if they’re stock wheels. Some have changed to different stud patterns for various reasons.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,I’ll look at your van in your thread. :)

I’ve just had a look at your van on your gallery thread and the alloys on there are wide 5 - 205 PCD . So I’m guessing these are the same and will fit bays up to late 1970 or maybe the early ish bit of 1971.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,I’ll see you at Newbury race course I expect. :)

I’ve just had a look at your van on your gallery thread and the alloys on there are wide 5 - 205 PCD . So I’m guessing these are the same and will fit bays up to late 1970 or maybe the early ish bit of 1971.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,I’ll see you at Newbury race course I expect. :)
Yep I'll be there. But I'll not have room for the wheels. Here's pics of the spare wheel and one of the alloys, showing the pattern. Hope to see you there.🙂🙂

Granite

Attachments

• IMG_4363.jpeg
    IMG_4363.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4362.jpeg
    IMG_4362.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Yep I'll be there. But I'll not have room for the wheels. Here's pics of the spare wheel and one of the alloys, showing the pattern. Hope to see you there.🙂🙂

Granite
That’s exactly what you needed to show so peeps can see if their wheel configuration is the same as yours for sale. Yup I’ll see you there, if I remember I’ll Chuck on an old hoodie that I have somewhere that says Ozziedog on the back. This is obviously on the proviso that I can still squeeze in to it.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,I seem to have expanded a bit this last decade :)

Porsche tombstone seats in black.
1. What are the Porsche part numbers and year/model of Porsche removed from?
2. Are the seats manual adjustment only, i.e. no electric components?
3. Have they ever been installed in a Bay T2, i.e. seats not to large for proper fitment?

Hi,
I have no answers to question 1. My son bought the seats to put in a car he was converting and passed them down to me when he bought my Toyota Granvia camper. The seats appear to have electrical adjustment. No, they have never been installed in a Type 2. I was going to put them in my early bay, but the job appeared to be beyond my expertise.

Granite

That’s exactly what you needed to show so peeps can see if their wheel configuration is the same as yours for sale. Yup I’ll see you there, if I remember I’ll Chuck on an old hoodie that I have somewhere that says Ozziedog on the back. This is obviously on the proviso that I can still squeeze in to it.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,I seem to have expanded a bit this last decade :)
Thanks, I'll look out for an ill-fitting hoodie named Ozziedog.

Granite

Hi,
I have no answers to question 1. My son bought the seats to put in a car he was converting and passed them down to me when he bought my Toyota Granvia camper. The seats appear to have electrical adjustment. No, they have never been installed in a Type 2. I was going to put them in my early bay, but the job appeared to be beyond my expertise.

Granite
I should imagine that the postage may be a tad prohibitive to Michigan U S of A but who knows, fed ex may have a special deal on. Or I’ll pretend that they’re my suitcases next time I popover the pond. Has it all calmed down a bit over there now ? According to our press there’s a fair bit of civil unrest or it might just be the media and their shenanigans . Hope all is well :)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, Or has you moved praps??? :)

I should imagine that the postage may be a tad prohibitive to Michigan U S of A but who knows, fed ex may have a special deal on. Or I’ll pretend that they’re my suitcases next time I popover the pond. Has it all calmed down a bit over there now ? According to our press there’s a fair bit of civil unrest or it might just be the media and their shenanigans . Hope all is well :)

It's ok. I have family in Ohio so next time I'm going over I'll check if Aa will allow them in my overhead:giggle:😜😜

Have a spare sets of Porsche 996 and 997 seats. Picture look like 997 pattern. Probably look same in similar year Porsche 911 or 987. Seats seem to large for comfortable seat position in T2. Just wondered if anyone has used more modern Porsche seats in a VW Bay T2, with Porsche seat tracks. Great price for good looking seats. Wish they were in Ohio, USA. 🍻

Have a spare sets of Porsche 996 and 997 seats. Picture look like 997 pattern. Probably look same in similar year Porsche 911 or 987. Seats seem to large for comfortable seat position in T2. Just wondered if anyone has used more modern Porsche seats in a VW Bay T2, with Porsche seat tracks. Great price for good looking seats. Wish they were in Ohio, USA. 🍻
IMG_8427.jpeg
Boxster/ 993 seats 👍

I get the feeling that civil unrest is quite common in the USA as are mass shootings, which is hardly surprising, given that there are more than 400,000,000 licenced firearms, including automatic & semi-automatic assault weapons and probably an unlimited supply of ammunition. On average, there are nearly 40,000 fatalities associated with firearms in the USA each year! So far this year, there have been 14 or 15 mass shootings there this year, including the one in Maine, which resulted in 18 fatalities and several injured.

I get the feeling that civil unrest is quite common in the USA as are mass shootings, which is hardly surprising, given that there are more than 400,000,000 licenced firearms, including automatic & semi-automatic assault weapons and probably an unlimited supply of ammunition. On average, there are nearly 40,000 fatalities associated with firearms in the USA each year! So far this year, there have been 14 or 15 mass shootings there this year, including the one in Maine, which resulted in 18 fatalities and several injured.
😭

Latest posts