where else can I advertise my '71

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDL69

Reaction score
Been trying to sell my '71 for a few weeks now without a sniff of interest. Got her advertised on here, pistonheads, the samba and VW camper crazy. Any one know where else I can advertise her for free (quite reluctant to pay over the odds fees for advertising).

She sits on the drive all day with 'for sale' signs on. It pains me to see her sat there all day with no one interested in giving her a new home.

Any thoughts on how I can move the sale on a bit (apart from drastically reducing the price or giving her away - which has crossed my mind before now).

Thanks guys

Last year I sold mine thru dubs4sale but also got bites from London's Craigslist and Just Kampers forum.
Also tried ebay , latebay (it was a '73) VZI.

Thanks for the suggestions people, I'll let you know if she sells... ;)

froggy said:
I had the same issues and in the end we (the wife and daughter) decided to keep it

Right decision Froggy, why would you want to sell such a great bus like that..!

SDL69 said:
Been trying to sell my '71 for a few weeks now without a sniff of interest. Got her advertised on here, pistonheads, the samba and VW camper crazy. Any one know where else I can advertise her for free (quite reluctant to pay over the odds fees for advertising).

She sits on the drive all day with 'for sale' signs on. It pains me to see her sat there all day with no one interested in giving her a new home.

Any thoughts on how I can move the sale on a bit (apart from drastically reducing the price or giving her away - which has crossed my mind before now).

Thanks guys

i saw it on theSamba, i think once youve got it on here and there your pretty much covered ;)

I think you just about go it covered if your going to spend any money but the time of year is not helping things and it seems most people i know are trying to sell their buses and its just not happening, roll on the spring!

We have a free cars for sale page on our site http://www.dubsandclassics.com that your more than welcome to try SDL69, (or anyone else for that matter)

Yes I know its only got one car on there at the moment :lol: but we have just started advertising in volksworld magazine this month so the site has got a lot more traffic now ;)

Feel free to email the spiel and a couple of pics and I will put it up for you dude :)

Latest posts