Which festivals are you going to?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clem said:
We are going to Glasto 8)

Metallica headlining on Saturday night :?

I think I'll watch Jake Bugg 8)

Metallica headlining on Saturday night :?

I think I'll watch Jake Bugg 8)[/quote]

Gotta admit metallica not my bag :roll: but theres so much else to see that it don't matter, The Horrors are there so that's me sorted :D
Just hope it don't bloody rain, took me feckin hours 4 years ago to get off site, saying that I was still zipping past the big ole motorhomes who were well and truly stuck :lol: owners were probably sitting inside pulling the red cord in their toilet cubicles hoping someone would come along :lol:

Just been to Glastonbudget (can't afford or get tickets for the real one) Kendal Calling our next.. For the 4th year running..

Latitude for me and my reluctant girlfriend, (something about toilets and hair straighteners) She has never been to a festival or had a night in Olive.
It will be a voyage of discovery.
Can't wait!
:D :D :D

Glasto again this year. Missed out on tickets last year, and not on year before, so looking forwards to it massively as it was our summer ritual for many years before this...Not looking fowards to Hill of Death though I must admit. Also have a two year old with us this time! Just praying I can get everything back together in the bus in time!!!!

Now where's that angle grinder.......

Airtime said:
Rock Werchter in Belgium for me. :)

Went there two years ago, amazing line up of bands and so well organised put's all our ones to shame (for organisation) ...didn't wait more than, oh...... a minute for a beer ....

Barney said:
Latitude for me and my reluctant girlfriend, (something about toilets and hair straighteners) She has never been to a festival or had a night in Olive.
Can't wait!
Now going to Deer shed too! Hope latitude doesn't put her off too much!
:shock: :shock:

Barney said:
Barney said:
Can't wait!
Now going to Deer shed too! Hope latitude doesn't put her off too much!
:shock: :shock:

Latitude is pretty cool, although is quite middle class (lots of yummy mummys with bottles of Prosecco on blankets whilst I'm trying to dance round them !!!) Latitude toilets are probably the best for a festival I've been too (well compared to the long drops at Glastonbury anything is better !!)

Well thats the bus packed for Glasto !!
Poured down all day here so better half now panic packing, be lucky if i can see out the window to drive :lol:
Hopefully see a few peeps on route tomorrow afternoon, just over 200 miles and hopefully the bus gods are with me :D

Weather looked set to break on Thursday, Im hoping we'll have it early and get it over with. Its lashed it down here tonight!

Were off Wednesday evening, not too far for us :D

Another 'gentle' (read getting too old for Metallica if you wish!) year for us

Off to Cornbury in Oxfordshire the weekend after next

and then later in the year combining my love of food and music in a big field off to Jamie Oliver's and Alex James Big Feastival on Alex James farm in the Cotswolds.

All very gentle but great event for the westy and neither far from home

cotswoldiver said:
Clem said:
Weather looked set to break on Thursday, Im hoping we'll have it early and get it over with. Its lashed it down here tonight!

Were off Wednesday evening, not too far for us :D

Have fun Mike - are you selling 'Olives' again this year or legit :lol:

Olives and Houmus selling! :lol: 8)

easy said:
Boomtown for me :mrgreen:
Would love to go this, hopefully next year!

We're off to Looe music festival, not as good a line up as last year but music and beer on the beach .. What more could you ask for? Proper toilets and numerous pubs and restaurants with live music, oh there's that aswell :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

we were at IOW again. not planning on any others, festival number 6 looks great though. will be at victorious in southsea too …. but no need to camp.

Latest posts