Which TMI colour?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberdyne systems

Reaction score
Hi there, i've got a '71 campmobile and need to replace the front seat covers, but what colour should they be in the TMI materials? I have a pic of the current seats below. Is it the beige basket weave? Any thoughts or pics of what you got?

Mine:

516881.jpg

Check your VIN/M-codes against this:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/info/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and it should tell you exactly what interior colour your van came with from the factory.

I have a spare seat cover (original) if you are interested

Just having my seats recovered, one has slight rip i think but the other is perfect.

Sure it's the right colour. let me know can post at the right price

USABayDaz said:
I have a spare seat cover (original) if you are interested

Just having my seats recovered, one has slight rip i think but the other is perfect.

Sure it's the right colour. let me know can post at the right price

Just found some replies - for some reason didn't get the email to say that, and never bothered checking!

Ok so i take it the covers are not left or right sided? Any pics of it? What year is it from? I think mine is the dark beige but has yellowed a bit over the years, my passenger one is acceptable with its rip but my drivers is trash. Definately interested what price do you think would be fair?

Gareth

cyberdyne systems said:
Just found some replies - for some reason didn't get the email to say that, and never bothered checking!

Ok so i take it the covers are not left or right sided? Any pics of it? What year is it from? I think mine is the dark beige but has yellowed a bit over the years, my passenger one is acceptable with its rip but my drivers is trash. Definately interested what price do you think would be fair?

Gareth

I'll try to get some pics, they aren't handed so it will fit eitherside. Not really sure on price. Let me check it's all good and i'll contact you. PM me your number.

Daz

typical that I cut things so close! Thanks for the heads up Clyde. Might see if Daz comes through cause i'm not quite ready to spend the full amount yet

Latest posts