whiteniose club campin.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've got 40ish spaces sorted for club camping, its Early Bay/Skeg Vegas/Norwich designated. Its gonna be first come first served. I'll be on the club camping gate on Saturday morning til 12.30.

Have a wicked weekend guys and see you all there!

Slammed said:
We've got 40ish spaces sorted for club camping, its Early Bay/Skeg Vegas/Norwich designated. Its gonna be first come first served. I'll be on the club camping gate on Saturday morning til 12.30.

Have a wicked weekend guys and see you all there!
Hi ol me and a few shootin over friday mornin /dinner time will try and get hooked up with you guys spoke to tobe tday but he isnt comin till sat morn,catch you friday bud,cheers Dave...

Slammed (Ollie)
John the horse
Junglefacejake
Krusty
LAST PANZER
Warwick71 (plus a tent maybe)
Karlehsp
Matt Maz
VivaSkegVegas / Mrs Vegas

Hope your gonna wear your super over sized hoody Matt :lol:

Right, Ollie has secured a huuugggge spot for us all. We are past the club camping which is on the right as you drive in and the next right sign posted for fritton lake day visitors and 'team earlybay'

See you in the morning and I'm sorry Toby, the hoody is framed and taken pride of place in my house :) :)

Matt Maz said:
Right, Ollie has secured a huuugggge spot for us all. We are past the club camping which is on the right as you drive in and the next right sign posted for fritton lake day visitors and 'team earlybay'

See you in the morning and I'm sorry Toby, the hoody is framed and taken pride of place in my house :) :)

Ah cool, good idea. I'll see you on Saturday

Latest posts