Who camped over Easter?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simo

Reaction score
Did our first trip of the year at Parkfarm , Sussex. Was good to get out, a little chilly but christened me new axe on the fire wood :mrgreen:
I thought that it would be packed but half empty which was nice, and a fish n chip van on site sat. night - :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Forgot camera but there must have been 20+ vdubs there!

simo

002.jpg

004.jpg

:mrgreen:

Hiya sparky- just read your thread, how was the weather up your end?
Curry looked hot :mrgreen:

simo

Hi Simo,

Glad you had a good time , Did you go down to Bodium castle while you was on site.

You should look us up next time you down this way !

toffo24 said:
Hi Simo,

Glad you had a good time , Did you go down to Bodium castle while you was on site.

Pete- how goes it, didnt do castle this time,weather not all that so save it for next trip there!
Could have an earlybay meet up there later in the season maybe :msn4:

simo

Camped at Norden Farm, Corfe Castle, in the two weeks running up to Easter, following recommendations here.

Brilliant weather by day, with several BBQ moments, although the ice on the screen some mornings came as a shock at first.
IMG_7914.jpg

Easter weekend in Cornwall, but came back Sunday due to weather forcast. For once it was right and it was nice to be home today in the dry. Good weekend and chilly at night but snug and warm in the Van.
SW VW Action in a few days so fingers crossed for a dry weekend.

Pete- how goes it, didnt do castle this time,weather not all that so save it for next trip there!
Could have an earlybay meet up there later in the season maybe.

Sure thing Simo, Just name the day, We have an airshow in Folkestone on the Jubilee weekend might be worth arranging something around the bank holiday?

simo said:
toffo24 said:
Hi Simo,

Could have an earlybay meet up there later in the season maybe :msn4:

simo
Hi Simo, would be a good idea to have an earlybay meet up at Park Farm.
Cheers Paul.

I did`nt actually go camping, but me and a mate took our lads to his woods .
I had to do a bit of off roading across a field a down a dip to get into woods,
not so easy in a lowered van :D
We had BBQ and
PaulsPhoneJanuary2012030.jpg
boys messe
PaulsPhoneJanuary2012029.jpg
d around in ]the camp they found.[
PaulsPhoneJanuary2012033.jpg

Went to cheddar Gorge ..... very nice, if a little cold..... there is a street there called "The Bays"

Pub called the Queen Victoria in Priddy worth a visit if passing

Hi George

Otis (formerly Arnie) going OK?

Hi Graham,

Passed MOT a few weeks ago (had to have new gasket on steering balljoint), has a bit of an oil leak (that I can't see where from) and has recently started to cut out a bit when decelerating ...... but still loving every minute.

Billy the Bus looks, from pics on here, to be very impressive

George B said:
Went to cheddar Gorge ..... very nice, if a little cold..... there is a street there called "The Bays"

Pub called the Queen Victoria in Priddy worth a visit if passing

Me too, saw that road, will be going down quite regular this summer so will get a pic with the bus :lol:

Latest posts