Who else has a cool camping, show going VW dog?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phillywilly

Reaction score
I am assuming that Ozziedog has a dog called Oscar, Oz, Ozzie, Ozziedog etc. We do also and he is called all of these things.

Who else has a dog which knows when you are going camping in to bus, goes nuts and loves it.

Pics would be good. I would attach a picture but apparently my "board attachment quota has been reached" whatever that means. Will try again later.

You have to upload your photos to a different site and link to them, try photobucket!

We have 2 boston terrier, Lewis and Lola. Lewis has been camping and to shows with us a lot and loves it. We only got Lola in August and she's only been to busfest for the day. Only problem with taking them is it takes forever to wander around. We normally make a dozen steps before someone stops us to give them fuss, they love it.

Lewis:
DSCF1835.jpg

Lola:
IMAG0254.jpg

Now them two has been well baashed with the gawjuss stick :mrgreen: Ozzie did have a dog once,, he was named after me and was known as Ozzie then Ozziedog but he`s been gone for a long time now and that`s how I gradually adopted the name of Ozziedog. I also work for The guide dogs and some times the dogs trust as a fund raiser :mrgreen: It`s the perfect job for me :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, Don`t half miss my four legged Ozziedog sometimes,,,,, like now :roll: :cry: :)

Billy actually thinks its his Bus !!
He goes mad when hears the garage door open and has to sit up front always...... :msn4:
Spindles013.jpg

9a3esahe.jpg
we have a handbag dog...2 miles in the bus she starts howling, not much fun on a 200 mile trip!!!

SO !!!!! Have you started giving Billy some driving lessons yet ??? He looks like he`s ready , he looks real keen :lol:
And that little girl,,,,,,,, just sit her on your lap or get her one of those cat beds for on the radiator and hang it off the dash :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, I`m sure the police will understand :lol: :roll: :lol:

Well you would be right in thinking I keep
Terriers one of them is a right little earner he sorts out the Rabbit infestation of some Golfing greens on the south Coast (Dorset) well it pays for the camping & it's more humane than traps & shooting.

WindowsPhotoGalleryWallpaper_zps1f79bae2.jpg

Every time we open up the Bus their in there they like sitting in the boot with the tailgate open as in the above pic.
Another favorite is in front of the logburner,

louiebuddy016.jpg

Meet lot's of peeps with Buses & Dog's tend to get on better with them well the Dog's anyway. :lol:

This is my old boy (stop sniggering children!) he's name is jax , I wouldn't dare bring him to a show though as he's blind and navigates using he's head which is risky around camper vans!! His back end is also very offensive!! Hes had a hard life though, he used to be a drugs dog used for cell searching in prison!
7AF83131-FD1C-40B1-B6F6-CB59DE96DA22-10757-00000E5B7CCB84F1.jpg

That Diesel don`t look like he`s gonna let anybody sneak up to that bus and is probably the best anti theft devise you can get :mrgreen: And Brett,,, that looks a cosy spot in front of that wood burner, do you think there is any chance they`d move over for me ?? :mrgreen: Jax looks like he just needs a good cuddle but it sounds like he farts a lot so that might put a few off :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Back out to the garage then :roll: :shock: :roll:

This was my Staffy Flakey

IMG00040-20110510-0800_zps4ba5be10.jpg

Bloody loved Camping trips,,, always when Mad when we Went :) Sadly i lost Flake to Cancer :( Rip Flakey Bum

Took me till now to get our New Camping Buddy
Little Blue Staffy Called Willow :D Roll on the Summer 8)
016-6_zpsc4f0d50d.jpg

Grazy said:
Diesel the Siberian Husky !

100_3034.jpg

;)

Diesel rocks! Even though he has headbutted my girlfriend and pinned me on Grazys living room floor :lol:

ozziedog said:
SO !!!!! Have you started giving Billy some driving lessons yet ??? He looks like he`s ready , he looks real keen :lol:
And that little girl,,,,,,,, just sit her on your lap or get her one of those cat beds for on the radiator and hang it off the dash :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, I`m sure the police will understand :lol: :roll: :lol:
She has a cat bed!!, everything else just swamps her, dont mind her really (my 10 year old picked her), well behaved and her poo is the size of a twix!!!

mad Max the border colley with OCD lol

2012-09-24142548.jpg

first camping trip with bus he sat in bus from 3.00 till 8.00 to make sure he didnt get left out lol

absolutely loves camping and holidays away just a pain in the backside as he thinks its all for him

2012-06-15195537.jpg

this is hes "this is my seat and im not moving look"

2012-07-08134724.jpg

americana music festival

Larry the Lab. He knows when we're off to a show or camping trip! He gets so excited! Very well behaved in the bus tho!
3ypazeny.jpg

u5e8esuq.jpg

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Some cool dogs amongst us.

Here is my old friend Ziggy. I miss him so much. He came on every trip with us all around Australia. Shame he couldn't make this big trip. :cry:

Please excuse the late bay sitting 2 metres off the ground.

TarraValley013.jpg

Latest posts