whos doing ebi

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stueyd1975 said:
I'm heading to EBI on the Thursday from Dover to Dunkirk. 8a.m DFDS

Snap,
3 vans that I know of getting on this boat :lol: :lol: Cant wait :p :p

Can you get in on Thursday or is there somewhere else to park up for the night?

Couple of buses going on under the channel on the Thursday not sure where we're going to stay, don't think it's open to camp on the Thursday night...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im in! 4 buses and a KG down on Thursday morning crossing :mrgreen:

Bay-low71 said:
Couple of buses going on under the channel on the Thursday not sure where we're going to stay, don't think it's open to camp on the Thursday night...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you can camp on the hill at ebi on Thursday night.
aslong as you have tickets they will give you wrist band

Things moved on at EBI 5, the hillside campsite was full by the time we arrived at about 5 pm on the Thursday , people are getting there earlier and earlier every time.

The other campsite across the track was also filling up by that time, if you want a good camping pitch you have to be there on the Thursday yet it doesn't officially open until the Friday :)

Supposed to be heading out with 2 vans ( if I can get one of them finished) sometime on the Thursday but nothing booked yet.

Looks like a right laugh at both the ferry and eurotunnel entrances - some pics from todays news

29E2772D00000578-3135685-The_wildcat_strikes_closed_the_Port_of_Calais_and_the_Channel_Tu-a-24_1435080246298.jpg

Queue to the terminal

48becd2e-7c8c-4e06-a526-1ab3f3edc855-620x372.jpeg

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Fingers crossed they get it sorted for you peeps heading to EBI - Toffo is pretty close and he may have a better idea of the traffic and delays if there are still any

I'm driving down from Germany no French ferry worries for me. Hope everybody coming from Blighty get there on time and in one piece!!!

Latest posts