Who's ready for Big Bang?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:( wish i was going :(

Got a stag do in Cornwall the same weekend :roll:

Watch out for a green OVC beetle fitted with the 2.1.

It goes like shi.........................................................t! :lol:

I'll be going and like you buddy got a million things to do on the van firstly fit these bloody hinges god willing there ready!

Be looking out for fellow early bayers!

leeffrost said:
I'll be going and like you buddy got a million things to do on the van firstly fit these bloody hinges god willing there ready!

Be looking out for fellow early bayers!

Come over and say hi if you see a purple 68 with a drunk man sat outside it!

Big Bang will be my first meeting in the UK... :lol:
unfortently i can't go with my 68 crew-cab :cry:
motor is out...a new gearbox and csp-brakes to fit...
i will make the trip with my 73 bug and stay some day in cornwell/devon before 8)

have the tickets ready but the van may not be ( see me technical thread). I have my T4 on stand by but its not the same and its my work wagon anyway.

We're all sorted. Made a small repair to the pop top today & started loading my kit ready for next Friday :mrgreen: . Just got 2 alloys to polish & we're done (did 2 today but need to pull it out the garage to get to the other 2 :wink: )

Can't wait now, it'll be the first time we've used the new van properly.

I'll be there in my 68 deluxe,

Camping in the pits as I'm crewing with Shane R and the CCR guys.

If you see a giant beaver it'll be me so feel free to say hello, or just laugh at me :D

If it stops drizzling I need to give my interior a quick clean, but yeah, Im ready.

Sort of, cleaned Hank yesterday just need to sort our personal bits.

Are the EB possy meeting up in a specific area or are we just parking in the buses section :?: , planning to arrive on Friday night before it gets dark, anyone else there on Friday night :?:

I'll be there early Friday evening in general camping somewhere.
Keep an eye out for the bus on the left :wink:

I'm playing but won't be able to get there till Saturday morning, early set off from Brighton (looks like you're on yer own Friday afternoon, Ego). Save us a space!

My list seems to be getting longer by the day, not shorter! :roll:

Anyone know what's the plan for the EB line-up? :?:

Slowly making my way through the list so looks like i will be beading up first thing friday morning!

Keep and eye out for me guys (I'll be in the bay) and come and say hi. :D

Latest posts