Why air ride suspension?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wanderlust

Reaction score
So at Stanford Hall I saw a few buses with what I think is Air Ride suspension? The buses were going up and down on the suspension. Apart from that what benefit is there to it? Considering the cost.
My bus has been lowered already and I am happy with the way it handles was just wondering why people do it.

So that you can rock the uber-slammed look when conditions suit, but still get over speed bumps / shitty British roads! 8)

I have it for the following reasons
1) so I could have my van low enough to fit in my garage but still get of my drive way (steep slope)
2) so I can level the van out without chicks when camping.
3) found it an interesting ideas to put it together myself. Both research and the actual build.
4) Its fun going up and down [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

*Sam* said:
1) so I could have my van low enough to fit in my garage but still get of my drive way (steep slope)
3) found it an interesting ideas to put it together myself. Both research and the actual build.

Why would you want to camp without 'chicks' though? :lol: :lol: ;)

r73 said:
*Sam* said:

Why would you want to camp without 'chicks' though? :lol: :lol: ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts