why is your name...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cos its my name,(well nearly all of my name) most people call me me G though??

My name is Philomena Brawnchvick, but when I put it into spellchecker it came up with 'Pete B' for some reason so decided to stick with it. Makes it easy for anyone wanting to contact me apart from my Mum, who types in 'Philo' and gets the resonse 'Did you mean 'Filo', as in the very light pastry so suitable for desserts and beloved of TV chefs. She does have my mobile number so all is not lost.

Pete B said:
My name is Philomena Brawnchvick, but when I put it into spellchecker it came up with 'Pete B' for some reason so decided to stick with it. Makes it easy for anyone wanting to contact me apart from my Mum, who types in 'Philo' and gets the resonse 'Did you mean 'Filo', as in the very light pastry so suitable for desserts and beloved of TV chefs. She does have my mobile number so all is not lost.

Have you been on the funny stuff again....if so can I have some? :roll: :mrgreen:

Cool thread
my nickname is from the tv programe some time ago when they crossed a monkey with a human and called him gordon but he couldnt say it propally so he just said "IM GOR!!"
(i was a hairy child) :lol:

faux said:
Have you been on the funny stuff again....if so can I have some? :roll: :mrgreen:

Last night it seemed so funny, tied in with a few topics and happenings during the day. I did think this morning that it would probably seem a little off the wall to others, it was one of those things where 'you had to be there'. :oops: :D

And what do you mean 'again'? :roll:

Latest posts