Wich beam adjusters

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Planning now to buy them from kieft en klok as they are from the the same manufactor where slammed panel started to make them.
c36a610199f9e605fb7040fcbc6ccc92.jpg

raster%20003%20(Small).jpg

Those last adjusters look good. I agree creative ones aren't as good as they could be...its a shame as their weedeater beams are beautiful.

Dirty Harry said:
Planning now to buy them from kieft en klok as they are from the the same manufactor where slammed panel started to make them.
c36a610199f9e605fb7040fcbc6ccc92.jpg

raster%20003%20(Small).jpg

I used slammed panel adjusters. Excellent quality! 8)

Just dug th'owd T2D ones out bought these last month.

T2DAdjusters005.jpg

T2DAdjusters009.jpg

T2DAdjusters010.jpg

T2DAdjusters013.jpg

T2DAdjusters015.jpg

If i was gona make um they would be done like this :mrgreen: . love um. These are machined not cast.

young_dubya said:
Just dug th'owd T2D ones out bought these last month.

If i was gona make um they would be done like this :mrgreen: . love um. These are machined not cast.

They look exactly the same as from Kieft en Klok i bought ;)

I've just welded on a pair of CSP adjusters. very happy with them. Look almost same as the t2s ones. Differance is that there is not a lock nut supplied.and where there is a recess and flat spot on the t2d ones, there is only a flat spot on the csp.

However the nut on the csp is lower profile and negates need for the recess.

Over all id say they are pretty much the same. i'll be using a little thread lock on mine for piece of mind.

does anyone know anything about the ones that is sold at justkampers

http://www.justkampers.com/shop/type_2_bay/catalog/product/view/id/3704/s/front-axle-adjusters-pair-j11431/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

they all look alike. what is the difference among them?

The ones on the JK site look like the original Creative design being cast rather than machined, personally I would ring Paul at T2D and get a set off him only about £15 more but I'm sure the quality is far superior,

I got creatives too.......happy with how they went in, but yet to drop the bus off it's axle stands yet so we wait and see :msn4:

Latest posts