Wish you didnt Sell

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issit

Reaction score
Was thinking Today Is there any Vw you wish you didn't Sell , And Yes i have had a Few :lol: But for me its Vw Fridolin and my Patina Earlybay Westfalia

What about you guys ??? ;)

gninnam said:
I wish I had never bought mine :shock:
Lol^^^
I thought i would but i dont.
Im moving into my new house in the new year and i have a new girlfriend with lots of energy :mrgreen: .
If i ever have money again i will be buying another.
Patinad next time.
Rich :)

I'm going to buck the trend here Dave, the bus I've got now is the best I've had so far, not the best condition-wise: my 79 Devon was mint, but its the spec I've always wanted. Just need to get the interior re-trimmed, then a big motor built, and a disc conversion.....

My old fastback which at the time was a 2 owner, unwelded, unpainted, low mileage RHD with only 45,000 on the clock. Fuel injection. It went like a rocket and we drove it all the way down to Lake Constance in Germany and back with no troubles.

is said:
Was thinking Today Is there any Vw you wish you didn't Sell , And Yes i have had a Few :lol: But for me its Vw Fridolin and my Patina Earlybay Westfalia

What about you guys ??? ;)

I wish you didnt sell that Frid, it was the first one i actually saw and sat in many years ago at the Vanwest show when it was down at the haynes motor museum 8) love em, owned one for a day :roll: long story and now the prices have gone through the roof, it will have to be a while before i can get one again as everyone is holding tight on to theirs :cry:

This one. My favourite bus I've owned. I'd buy it back in a heartbeat.

14144101208_20b75b9bc4_b.jpg

Latest posts