• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wolfrace slot style wheels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark6455

Reaction score
Before they go on eBay I've got these wolfrace style slot mags up for sale due to change of direction.
I've started to polish the rims as I was going to paint the centres there are a few scuff marks on the rims but they are old
There the late/crossover stud patten 14x6

Looking for what I paid for them and they were rough when I got them £180
I bought some stainless Centre caps so if I get my money back I'll throw them in

Some pics

First pic was when I got em the last is them now minus tyres

Cheers
Mark

How much?
And what width and offset (front and back look different)?

Is dibs allowed? If so.. dibs! :lol:

Cheers!

Oops sorry George I've now edited the post
I'll check the offset as your right two are deeper they are the rears.They were on a late bay panel so should fit your van no problem.

Cheers
Mark

No Mark I've spent this afternoon rubbing down and vatcaning the gutters time for someone else to get some smile factor out of her

The sill is getting done on wed then I'll be looking to sell never thought I'd lose the love :sad0049:

Nooooo!!!

I still have your spare for delivery at Dubs@TheCastle!! :cry:

Mark6455 said:
No Mark I've spent this afternoon rubbing down and vatcaning the gutters time for someone else to get some smile factor out of her

The sill is getting done on wed then I'll be looking to sell never thought I'd lose the love :sad0049:

Noooo! You need a hand with anything Mark?

Wheels sold to Gvee just need to help him get em to Leeds.

Stu- it's ok mate fret not I'll still be there and I'll find a new owner for the spare.

Gaz- I'm just having a change of direction for a bit mate I'll still be in a vw bus type thingy :msn4:

Mark6455 said:

Stu- it's ok mate fret not I'll still be there and I'll find a new owner for the spare.

Gaz- I'm just having a change of direction for a bit mate I'll still be in a vw bus type thingy :msn4:

No worries mate. You can always borrow mine for a weekend to keep your hand in.

I'm in manc city centre for the next month if its any use to gvee.

Heebee_GB said:
Mark6455 said:

No worries mate. You can always borrow mine for a weekend to keep your hand in.

Cool thanks Gaz

Heebee_GB said:
Hi dude,
I have a mate that might be heading that way at some point in the next couple of weeks. I'll give him a shout tomorrow and see if we can sort something out :)

Latest posts