• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTD:71 rear backplates

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy11

Reaction score
WTD: 71 rear backplates in good condition if poss

Thanks

Andy

Got a pair from my 70 collecting dust, can take some pics tomorrow when I'm down the workshop?

Hi,

I've a pair of 71 gen VW rear brake backing plates, brand new.

If you're interested I'll get some pictures, there hidden away a bit at the moment....

Alistair

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

andyo11 said:
Hi Alistair, sounds good to me, send em over please [emoji4] [email protected]

Thanks

Andy
Hi,

I've found a photo link as I have other stuff Inc New wide5 rear drums...I forgot I had this lot, but I'm moving house soon, let me know if there is anything else you want on the pictures, I'll need to go through everything and see what's left...

https://goo.gl/photos/HRZNjA9TMfFs2NKN6

Pics of the brake backing plates too.

Thanks

Alistair.

Hi Alistar, thanks for that, how much for the back plates, petrol cap and Westy hinges ?

Andy

andyo11 said:
Hi Alistar, thanks for that, how much for the back plates, petrol cap and Westy hinges ?

Andy
Hi,

I think the petrol cap and hinges are gone, I haven't had time to go through it today, will fish it all out tomorrow and amnend the list. I have westy roof replacement bush kit for the poptop...

I've looked at VW heritage, and they sell repro rear brake backing plates for £100 the pair. You can have my genuine VW pair for £50 plus postage.

I'll amnend the pictures, and post tomorrow.

Thanks

Alistair

Hi, That’s fair enough, I’ll take em please, let me know how much ?

Andy

No worries. I've updated the pictures, found new wheel bolts, brake inspection bungs, brake fitting kit, full set of replacement brake lines etc....

Cheers!

Alistair

Latest posts