• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTD - Fan hub for dynamo

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merlydog

Reaction score
I'm looking for the fan hub please if anyone has one? I took mine apart the other day for cleaning and found extra shims had been used instead of the correct fitting. I see heritage have them but are out of stock of both average and genuine quality ones. It looks like this;

C03477EA-0B17-4176-9941-99F28AB4600A-321-000000403FA95989.jpg

Do you just want the hub? Got some cylinder shrouds but need to check if they're for the same side

Steve

Thanks Matt and 67bay. No I'm still on the hunt for a pair of og cylinder shrouds for repaint if you have them pls!

Got the fan hub,nut and washer,also got some head shrouds, solid but cracks in the usual places round inlet manifold openings

Steve

67 BAY said:
Got the fan hub,nut and washer,also got some head shrouds, solid but cracks in the usual places round inlet manifold openings

Steve

Ok Steve great can you send me a pic and price pls? Thank you.

Can't send photos at the moment as the cameras gone missing since coming back off hols.Might be quicker to get them off Matt

Steve

Latest posts