• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTD Raleigh Stowaway Folding Bike.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clyde

Reaction score
Been looking for one of these for ages. Tried ebay and either seem not to want to post.
Anyone help me please. Condition not really a concern as ive got plans for it but price must reflect condition.
Cheers J

Keep your eyes open Marcher.

Thats the one, 3 speed folding shopping bike. Watch this space as for the details as to how its going to look. Im sure you fall over these in your line of work. BSA, Triumph and Dawes also made them with the same frame and any will do. Must be the Stowaway type frame and not the other style folding frame.

Another convert!!! :D Check us out on facebook!!
lemans102.jpg

Hay-On-Wye017.jpg

Hay-On-Wye016.jpg

Coolbikes002.jpg

Hay-On-Wye022.jpg

Got a bike now mate, i was oing to sell it again but i still might custom it abit. Any ideas on alternative cranks etc. What are you on facebook has, i dont really do FB but might give you guys a look.

worcestershire county shoppers on facebook.Someone has posted loads of pic's on there too.Also if you all have time!! Join if you have you have a wild ride!!!! There Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ate!! fit five in the back of my bay. This is a website my mate has set up ;) http://forum.countyshoppers.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts