• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTD Wooden Steering Wheel

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welly

Reaction score
As title, looking for 17 inch for my 1970 bay and the darker the better.

Many thanks.

Still looking, can anyone recommend somewhere for new if there are no second hand ones out there?

Cheers

Put this into ebay search bar
17" WOODEN STEERING WHEEL VW CAMPER CLASSIC CAR BUS WOOD POLISHED SLOTTED

J & P

MCJ seem to be the best quality from what I've been told the cheaper ones can flex a bit, looking for one also but can't get my head round paying the price, but the old saying goes you get what you pay for.

I have one of these 17" bus wooden steering wheels, been on the bus for several years now, now problems at all

http://www.fiftysixdelux.com/restocal.htm

Scroll down a bit.

Food for thought cheers all.

I've seen the MCJ ones at shows and love the look of them but am also trying to justify the spend.
I like the look of the fiftysixdeluxe but did you need a spacer?

Thanks.

I don't have a spacer on mine, though the indicator stalk is pretty close to the steering wheel. Not a problem for me now but took a bit to get used to. Here it is.

I think the MCJ ones look real good too as they have the metal horn push.

This is from Ebay and I have the VW logo in the centre and a separate horn push button.
Straight fit as the one above so a little close to indicator stalk but you soon get used to it.

J & P
:D :D :D

Latest posts