Yay! MOT Passed!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starbiscuit

Reaction score
It's taken me 3 years to get here, and the bus was off the road for at least six years before I bought it.
And 2001 VanFest was possibly the last time it actually went anywhere interesting unaided.

But now it passed :D

I just have to sort the drag link and the crudded carburettor and I can actually start driving it :D

I'm so chuffed I thought I'd share.
It is due in no small part to the amazing help and advice I've found on this forum.

mot.jpg.jpg

Chuffed for you mate, now get some miles done enjoying your efforts :D

I know that it shouldn`t really matter too much, just a stupid stupid little thing like getting a poxy MOT on an old van :roll: But I gotta say, I`ve just finished work for the week and that`s the first thing to bring a rather large silly grin to my face all this very very very long week :mrgreen: <<< see! that`s me grinning :lol: I`ve just had my first six day week after having a smashing time at the Bristol get together, I just did not want to go to work after that brilliant weekend. Looks like we could be meeting up with you too soon in some field or another and then we can chat bollox and drink Stella :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Chuffed to bits for you bud :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

who? said:
I love a happy story, I have been there too an know what a great feeling it is. I felt like a kid at Christmas again!

Well done bro!

And I just met this fella at the weekend too, good to meet you bud :mrgreen: Sorry about the noisy sliding door at just past midnight, and half past and one and so on and so on :shock: Good weekend though, nice to meet you and the gang,

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, just warming up nicely for the season now :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts