YES!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wotsits by a landslide. I’ve bought Cheetos, courtesy of Mr Asda and I’ve conducted an extremely scientific specific test as in eat a pack of Wotsits then eat a pack of Cheetos until all eight packs of Cheetos was gone gone gone. A fair amount of Savvy B was involved in qualifying the results too and I’ll pander to the Cheeto thoroughbreds for just a moment here and I’ll admit they’re rather nice :p :shock: :p however if you read all about them including the ingredients, they is actually the very same? Same? Yes they’re just an American version of ours. I’ve tried very hard to find a difference, I’ve even tried to test with different peeps but no one can tell the difference. If you asked me to pop one in my gob and ask me what it is, I’d be able to tell you the difference between the two but only because the Cheetos are smaller, that’s got to be a first for our American cousins :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, Wotsits and Giants for ME! :party0049: :party0049: :party0049: :party0049: :party0049:

Latest posts