you can keep your pink hummers & stretched limos .......

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doris

Reaction score
young girls with taste prefer something with a bit more character for their prom night ;-).............

2012-06-30083534.jpg

Nice Doris I was prom nighting too for friend :)
55ddb6ab.jpg

Noisy buggers girls are :lol:

Chris

Nice :)

I ws asked by a neighbours daughter if I'd take them in the van ... but then she mentioned there were 8 of them :shock:

We've all had to move our cars so the stretched limo can make it round the estate :D

Nice 8) I also got a knock on the door and asked if I could take her daughter and friend to the prom :D I was well chuffed

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

van.jpg

:D

Same here sparkywig,I had to drop her down the road so she could walk the last bit! Teenagers have no taste!

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Was my turn too last night there was limo after limo, fire engines, ice cream vans, lorries etc but everyone was pointing and photographing mine, even got asked to do someone's next year :D happy days :D

prom023.jpg

prom027.jpg

Shaun

Ive got a prom to do on fri, girl next door asked me to take her and 3 friends !
My bus isnt as smart as a lot on this thread tho, but they have seen it so i said ok!!
Will get some pics up then - should i take ear plugs :lol:

Pics as promised -

023.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

025-1.jpg

was good fun - and seems to be future bookings wanted already for the next 2 years :lol:

Some nice photos on this thread :)

One thing concerns me though.

Is it just me? I get the impression quite a few of the girls look more like they are in their twenties rather than school leavers - or am I turning into a perv?

Trikky2 said:
Some nice photos on this thread :)

One thing concerns me though.

Is it just me? I get the impression quite a few of the girls look more like they are in their twenties rather than school leavers - or am I turning into a perv?

Think it because there all dolled up......And thanks for your help over on vzi Trikky2 :D I finally got rid of the flat spot with your help/advice and made it to the prom..Cheers..Dave

Latest posts