Your best wipeout pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubberdaz

Reaction score
Here's mine. You can just see my face, going under!! Thanks for the great pic Nic.

HPIM0471.jpg

surf most days, but never seem to get any pics of me surfing......i`m gonna dig in the archives and come back to you...might involve scanning old pics.
Where was your pic taken? and when you coming to perran?

faux said:
COLD and WET......Brrrrrrrr!

Better than the pics in the speedo's though! :D

Believe me I go surfing with him bit and he still wears them :lol:, can't show the photo's anymore as the fashion police will get him 8)

scott wilson said:
surf most days, but never seem to get any pics of me surfing......i`m gonna dig in the archives and come back to you...might involve scanning old pics.
Where was your pic taken? and when you coming to perran?

Perranporth? I love it down there! Pub on the beach, sun (fingers crossed) and surf 8)
Pic was taken at Llangennith, South Wales :p Me and Ian go as often as we can (twice a month at the moment), we struggle but have fun :lol:
Sunday we spent 2 and half hours in the sea at Porthcawl (Rest Bay) some great waves!!

the last time i went surfing (about 6 years ago) the waves were too big and got the better of me. I wiped out my board broke over my head i got caught in a bad rip, took me 10 mins to get in and ended up with 8 stitches and a concussion.

i stopped surfing after that one.

heres a pic from castlerock on a small day

jim2.jpg

Johnnyâ„¢ said:
the last time i went surfing (about 6 years ago) the waves were too big and got the better of me. I wiped out my board broke over my head i got caught in a bad rip, took me 10 mins to get in and ended up with 8 stitches and a concussion.

i stopped surfing after that one.

heres a pic from castlerock on a small day

jim2.jpg

Argh!, your suppost to stand on the board, I thought you just get a wave and jump off (or is that fall off) :D

Latest posts