Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PaulandZanesSummerAdventureAugust2011014.jpg

Airtime said:
cunning plan said:
Stunning dude.

Please can I have the original version for my desktop wallpaper? :party0021:

You should have it in your mailbox now. :)

Thanks for the compliment! 8)

Awesome Airtime, I got it just before leaving work. It is now my desktop at work on my 27" Mac :D

Thanks for taking the time to send it.

That's the Lötschberg tunnel right!? I've been there a few times, once with the bay. People stare at you like you're in a spaceship :)

Cool place & cool pics!

alex4057 said:
Spotted at Mclaren Yesterday :D

315958_10150764377045444_813030443_20395759_5616697_n.jpg
Thats timmo`s 24 bay i think not many with that bracket on the side and safari back window and i am sure he was something to do with racing
cheers shaun

roland said:
That's the Lötschberg tunnel right!? I've been there a few times, once with the bay. People stare at you like you're in a spaceship :)

Cool place & cool pics!

This was the exit from the Kandersteg Rail Ferry Tunnel, as you can probably tell we've just come back from our hols! and yes the Italians especially love the bus, If I could have a Euro for every wave and picture taken it would have paid for my fuel, well half of it!

Here are another couple from Northern Italy.
DSCF4016.jpg

DSCF4018.jpg

It's not a fancy photo, but it still brings a smile to my face. She'll be back on the road in a month after an 8 year rest in a New Mexico desert. The first thing I'm doing once she's road worthy is to take her camping! :)
842482.jpg

Another reason to smile is she's rock solid and currently the 17th oldest bay known in the m-plate registry, and one of the oldest Euro models. http://vw-mplate.com/search.php?lang=EN&mode=list&model_year=1968&XXXX=&MMM1=&MMM2=&MMM3=&MMM4=&EE=&PPPPII=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cheers!

Latest posts