• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

11 deluxe bays for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baron

Reaction score
count em!!

11 of the buggers, plus 4 entire pages of other top quality vw vans for sale for very reasonable prices

they are in holland, but don't let that put you off. kieftenklok will help you with all the paperwork all you have to do is drive back home in your new pride and joy - that's what I did :D

I like kieft en klok so much, I'd do it all again for you if you want, just cover the cost of flights and a night in a hotel and I'll bring back a bargain rust free bus for you, that's how cool these kieft en klok guys are!

but really, you need to get over there yourself, it's a proper little adventure :D

http://www.kieftenklok.nl/uk

and no, I'm not on commission :wink:

o my gosh!!! there are some great vans and a rude squareback for sale! 8)

I got mine from them. I just did it on photos and a phone call. He sounded such a genuine guy I decided to trust him.
It paid off, it was EXACTLY as expected, actually, it was better than that. He said it had a recon engine that was unknown ... turned out to be a VEGE not yet run in!
Id buy from them again in a flash.

Thanks for your advice dude!

Won't be till next year now. But it's going to have to be done I think at some point.

:lol:

maurice even hunted round his workshop so he could send me home with a few tools in the van in case anything went wrong, which it didn't of course

nothing but good guys with a huge stock of buses for sale

can't recommend them highly enough :D

I am after a notch off em next year :wink:

Latest posts