112pcd to 205pcd

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pete nice said:
I guess my pal's unused 5 x 112 'detailed' first edition MWS Fuchs are worth just about scrap value now! :lol:

I dunno, I need something to keep my hose pipe tidy.

:lol:

Yeah, one for the hose, one for the air line, another for some .... string? and maybe one to stand on to reach stuff?

You could get them stripped & paint the whole centre satin black & leave the polished lip. That is probably the best way to go, it will hide the 5x112'ness if you use black bolts too.

uber cool said:
mini.jpg

:lol: Thanks for that - made me laugh - long time since I saw the Carlos Fandango wheels - was a funny advert - he goes on to drive through a gateway and knocks the wheels off on the gateposts - pmsl.

uber cool said:
anyway i've just fitted late bay discs and 205 adaptors and running 5.5" 356 porshce rep rims that have a big offset. Its doesnt look fandango to me.
100_0838.jpg

Looks more the dogs dangles :mrgreen: But then again I dont like the narrowed beam Commer van look :mrgreen:

That indeed looks the dogs danglies - nice one :)

pete nice said:
You could get them stripped & paint the whole centre satin black & leave the polished lip. That is probably the best way to go, it will hide the 5x112'ness if you use black bolts too.

:lol:

Just like running a black marker through a line of text.

So, he went for the SSP '911' alloys and they fitted a treat. Nice rims, say I.

WallFuch1.jpg

WallFuch2.jpg

WallFuch3.jpg

WallFuch4.jpg

My bus is a '71. So it comes with the late bay rims. I was thinking about fitting early bay rims.
I think the easiest way is with adaptors 112 pcd to 205 pcd (from VW Heritage).
Is this also for the rear?

Bugger all you ET freaks, ive got some nice Et wheels to fit and cant find the correct bolts anywhwere. Not going to redetail them until i can find some bolts. Cool air have got 14 but thats about as much use as non at all.

Latest posts