• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1641 kit

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluebay

Reaction score
New still in box 1641 mahle barrel and forged piston set bought from GSF but change of plans means it is now not needed
i also have full set of push rod tubes and seals.They are £185.00 at GSF now without the tubes.
I would like £100.00 for the lot.
I live just outside Sheffield and would prefer collection could meet up to 20 mile radius,or find out how much to post
but as you can imagine they are heavy.
cheers, Phil.

bluebay said:
New still in box 1641 mahle barrel and forged piston set bought from GSF but change of plans means it is now not needed
i also have full set of push rod tubes and seals.They are £185.00 at GSF now without the tubes.
I live just outside Sheffield and would prefer collection could meet up to 20 mile radius,or find out how much to post
cheers, Phil.
yhpm...

lankylad said:
bluebay said:
cheers, Phil.
yhpm...
hi mate will take these can collect...

Ok lankylad their yours give me a call to sort out when you can collect .tel... 07946309565 cheers.
Phil.

Thank christ you bought them that was nearly the wifes christmas pressie :lol:

She hasnt seen the engine I just bought off ebay :lol:

Oh boy I'm a dead man.....me and the dog will be sharing the corner....

Araon said:

Who wears the pants in your house? :lol:
I'm in the same boat though just bought a rhd rubber mat she don,t know about. :wink:

Araon said:

no worrys araon.... pickin them up to morrow nite, just glad to pull you out of the shit...! :D that was the dogs xmas pressie... the wife stopped givin a shit ages ago... paul

Latest posts