• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1776 engine with 6 rib box, mondo exhaust

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duds

Reaction score
My '69 devon project has proven too much for my skills and pocket, so I am clearing my garage to fund a finished bay, my '69 devon bay RHD project will be up for grabs over the next few weeks

So, I want to sell as a complete package my drivetrain, it comprises

Turnkey 1776 engine with twin webber 36's, 8000 miles, chromed tinware
2 litre 6 ribbed box 091-301-211
Mondo bugpack exhaust with manifold
External Oil cooler
Superpro Rev counter

I have a video of the engine running if you want to see it going, its nice and mild, no strip use, ideal engine for family van with easy cruising at motorway speeds, never taken over 4000 revs

collection only, Burton on trent

Want to really keep it all together, going to put on E bay shortly, will try and get photos up shortly or drop me your e mail and i can let you have them

£4k ono

Trying to keep it all together at the moment and a bit of interest, if nothing comes of it I will drop you a pm

Now on e bay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161684339263" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don't know who built the engine sorry, price much reduced now, more realistic, and splitting box from engine, pm sent to interested parties

Latest posts