• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1960 splitscreen for sale or px

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemark

Reaction score
]Hi
I have been thinking long and hard but its time to sell my splitty and buy a baywindow as a panel van really isn't practical with a family...
So its a 1960 double door, dove blue panel van. It got shipped over from new york about 10 years ago and i have owed it for the last 16months. In this time its had a respray, welding and panels replaced. there was no interior so in went a full width rusty lee bed and I cupboard with bench seat ( devon style). Matching door cards and seat covers. As its a panel its got a bench seat in front, front and rear safaris, wood rim steering wheel, retro radio and a complete set of mad mats carpets....
Its got a 1600tp with twin 34 carbs running on American eagles. Lowerd curtsey of a 4inch narrowed front adjustable front beam and adjustable spring plates at the rear....
I am looking for £21000 but as I said I am looking for a bay with a pop top ideally a westy so maybe a px can be arranged..
Any more info please message me or call me on 07842575853..
Cheers mark
i am having trouble loading photos I can send them to your via an email but I have put an advert with photos on the ssvc....

http://www.ssvc.org.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=113999" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

Latest posts