• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1967 VW Camper Van, RHD Canterbury Pitt – Australian Import for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam cooke

Reaction score
sam cooke wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:09 pm
First registered on 31/12/1967. This is the one year only model, imported from Australia by the previous owner in September 2004. I have owned it for eleven years.
A new 1.6 litre Vega Engine has been professionally fitted, together with electric hook-up - New alternator fitted – New manifest rubbers – undersealed – Radio/CD speaker fitted with stereo speakers front and rear. The sender unit is at times erratic, so in addition, I record the mileage each time the fuel tank up is filled up. There is also a working original period radio in the dashboard.
The Canterbury Pitt interior (rare wooden design),is spacious and the frame which provides the seating, can also be rearranged for sleeping purposes.
Right hand drive/walk through - lovely original white and blue colour (H5K Guinea Blau).
The van is fully UK registered and Tax/MOT exempt.
Situated in South Manchester and viewing is strongly recommended.
I am asking for £7,800

Latest posts