• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 Delta Green deluxe, slammed...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeyspinner Tim

Reaction score
1968 Deluxe Micro bus in original Delta green paint with original Wolken white roof from California. It has very little rust and apart from the L/H rear 1/4 is pretty straight for a 40 year old bus. It has a running 1600 single port engine(not fitted) and comes with a 1500 bug IRS gearbox and fitting kit so the ratio's will be excellent for motorway cruising. it has a 67 Split bus front beam with drop spindles and 15" split bus wheels with almost new 165/50 front and 185/55 rear tyres. it has a full with rear seat and 2 seater middle seat. the rear will go down at least another inch when the engine and box are fitted and it rolls to settle the suspension. also a straight front bumper blade is included.

It needs brake work, electrics, engine and box fitting and some welding to be ready for the road really which includes one outer sill(under the sliding door) both cab floor outers and a battery tray

price is £4950 as is or £6950 on the road, MOT'd and UK registered. i can repair the rear L/H side panel for extra.

Tim. 07801949726

Mexican blankets are not included.

68de10.jpg

68de110.jpg

68de210.jpg

68de310.jpg

68de410.jpg

68de510.jpg

68de710.jpg

68de810.jpg

68de910.jpg

68de1010.jpg

68de1110.jpg

68de1210.jpg

68de1310.jpg

Tempted too. Got a sensible cash price for the Bus without engine and gearbox?

j.nathan said:
Tempted too. Got a sensible cash price for the Bus without engine and gearbox?

I'm open to offers on the £4950 by the way...

the engine, box and conversion is worth £600 quid to me so £4350 ono without

Already a bargain at the asking price but with cars arriving from the States that i need to pay the shipping on i'm open to offers...

Monkeyspinner Tim said:
Already a bargain at the asking price but with cars arriving from the States that i need to pay the shipping on i'm open to offers...
i know what you mean there brother. Stick to your guns if you can as it`s already a bargain :roll:

scott wilson said:
Monkeyspinner Tim said:
i know what you mean there brother. Stick to your guns if you can as it`s already a bargain :roll:

Yeah your right but i'm just about to get raped by the VAT man so i'll take £4k firm on this bus as described above... my loss is somebodies gain :roll:

£4k is an absolute bargain ...... :shock:

Very intrested

give me a call on 07968 392088.

Paul

i have a sale pending on this bus, should be delivering it on Wednesday. i'll let you know if it falls through for any reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts